Look through my travel history and there’s one country that keeps popping up, again and again: Portugal.
I’ve explored Lisbon’s beautiful monuments, devoured some of the best food it has to offer and relaxed on its golden beaches. (In fact, take a look at some tips for your first time in Lisbon here.) Whenever I’m in need of a calm & relaxing getaway, I retreat to the quiet city of Sines on Portugal’s western Vicentine coast. And earlier in 2017, I had the opportunity to stay at some wonderful hotels in Algarve.
Exploring the Centre of Portugal
During my most recent trip in September, I was invited to explore the central region of Portugal — somewhere I had never been before — and I’ve been so excited to share the experience with you guys! 😁 Check out our best moments below (the video is in 4K, by the way) and let me know what you think in the comments.
Does it make you want to visit Central Portugal?
To learn more about the places in the video, I’ve included a link to each of them below.
- Adega Mae (Vineyard): http://adegamae.pt/
- Noah restaurant: http://www.noahsurfhouseportugal.com/
- Areias do Seixo hotel: http://www.areiasdoseixo.com
- Batalha Monastery: http://www.mosteirobatalha.gov.pt/en/
- Colina dos Piscos hotel: http://colinadospiscos.com
- University of Coimbra: http://www.uc.pt/en
- Sapientia Hotel: http://www.sapientiahotel.com/
- Cooking & Nature hotel: http://www.cookinghotel.com/en/
Like, comment & subscribe!
If you enjoyed the video, don’t forget to like it on YouTube, comment and subscribe to my channel for more travel videos.